Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Samplers and Shetland 'Shawl' progress

I enjoy trying out different techniques and stitches. So when Carla started the 'Sampler M KAL' I hesitated just a split second before I joined, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KnitalongSamplerM/ .
YIKES, I'm now a member of more than 20 knitting groups! ... somewhat obsessive, considering that I started the year on one list.

Here are 2 sides of a sampler cushion I made using stitches from a Pinguoin publication.









... still trying out edgings for the sides of this shawl, definitely not the one with the NUPP-like bumps.









Wish you could have smelled the wonderfully scented mock orange bush and peonies last week.

2 comments:

Opal said...

The Sampler M sounds like a lot of fun. Do you know if it will be all in Dutch? Because that would really intimidate me!

lil said...

Carla has made sure that all pertinent information is in English as well as Dutch.